SUMMER TOUR OF HOMES

Posted by Unknown


 Summer is the time I can think about my home.  School is out and I am free for the next seven weeks not to think about my school.  So when I saw that The Shabby Creek Cottage was hosting a home tour, I got excited to go everyday to check out all the beautiful homes. I also got excited about pulling out my 4th of July decor and sharing the most recent updates we have done in our home.  I am constantly changing things up.  The last blog home tour I participated in was in 2011.  I looked back at that post and I can't believe how our home has changed!

So WELCOME to our home in the 'burbs north of Atlanta!  

While I would love to have a "character" home, I do not....we have a "cookie cutter"  home in the suburbs.  So I do the best I can to give the inside of our home some of the character it lacks on the outside.

Come on in!



~THE FOYER~



~THE DINING ROOM~








~THE LIVING ROOM~










~THE KITCHEN~








~THE FAMILY ROOM~







~THE MASTER SUITE~



~DAUGHTER #1'S ROOM & BATH~










~DAUGHTER #2'S ROOM & BATH~







~THE GUEST ROOM~







~THE LAUNDRY ROOM~




~THE BASEMENT~









~THE BACKYARD & DECK~









Hope you enjoyed visiting as much as I have enjoyed visiting other homes on the tour! 

~Summer Blessings to All~

 

Copyright © 2009 garden lights | Design by [blogger merak dua]